Posted to alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk
d[_3_] d[_3_] is offline

Default PING AUK Ownership Registrar ( Oil for plastic laptop hinges)

"d" wrote in message
om...

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

Really? I ride motorcycles and WD-40 is used for lubrication. It's
entirely
your own fault if you don't use the product to its full potential.

You use WD40 as a lubricant on a motorbike ? Well, good luck to you.

I use 10/40 oil, grease and copper grease.

The only time I use WD40 on a motorbike is on the electrics if they get
damp, and thats in an emergency.

Oh, I may use it to loosen siezed parts such as the brake cam and caliper
parts, because obviously you don't want to much slippery stuff around said
parts.

hth