Posted to alt.os.windows-xp,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk
Kadaitcha Man[_2_] Kadaitcha Man[_2_] is offline

Default PING AUK Ownership Registrar ( Oil for plastic laptop hinges)

d, ye tickle-brained whoreson loggerhead, thou odoriferous stench, sound
rottenness, ye cackled:

"Kadaitcha Man" wrote in message

If you belive the claim is false, file a false advertising claim,
****head.
There are strict laws against false advertising in Australia.

LOL Katchadickhead see's an advert on TV for fizzy drink

Goes to shop, buys it and complains when the rainbows and fairies fail to
appear when he opens it

Really? I ride motorcycles and WD-40 is used for lubrication. It's entirely
your own fault if you don't use the product to its full potential.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOLOBITCHSLAP

SLAPS BITCH BACK

Calm down, k00ky. Calm down.

Monkey see, monkey do. I claim official ownership of your empty head.