woodstrapper

Default best magazine?

"jm" wrote in message news:SRV1b.183014$Oz4.49360@rwcrnsc54...
Do any of you subscribe to a woodworking magazine? Which one?

I've subscribed to quite a few over the years. I'm currently getting
Fine Woodworking, Popular Woodworking and Woodworking.

Every magazine has a different mix.

Fine Woodworking - As the title suggests, dedicated to finding the
best way to do things. Balance between power tools and non-powered
tools. Balance of traditional projects and new creative works.

Wood - Mostly power tool focus. Projects are within the reach of the
average woodworker. Occasional extra inclosure.

Popular Woodworking - Mostly power tool focus, with occasional
traditional articles by traditional woodworkers. Projects are not too
difficult.

Woodworking - Every issue has something on creative, gallery and
museum works. Some excellent articles on traditional woodworking.
Articles on environmental or sustainable forest issues. Most issues
profile a noteworthy woodworker.

Woodsmith - No advertising. All projects. Most require a table saw.

ShopNotes - No Advertising. Jigs and work methods.

Can anyone add to the list?

woodstrapper