Young Carpenter

Default best magazine?

Fine woodworking would be on my list if I could afford the $$ for it. Worth
the price. Taunton press is like that.
I get American Woodworker which is descent. Their best projects are those
for the shop.
Woodworkers journal is OK too. Originally it was fabulous but about 3
years ago I had to downgrade it. I had the sub for a year but ran out of
money before I could renew.
Popular woodworking is impressive. Not because of the projects (which are
about a 4 out of 5) but the articles are well written. Since I don't have
the money for the projects, the Knowledge is a plus.
I also get woodsmith. Good, not extensive but tries to keep its articles
all related to the projects at hand. Shop notes although it can be separate
acts as the Technical Supplement to Woodsmith.
Wood has some nice projects. I wasn't impressed with the articles
themselves.
There are others out there of course. Take a look around.

--
Young Carpenter

"Save a Tree, Build Furniture"

"jm" wrote in message
Do any of you subscribe to a woodworking magazine? Which one?