John van Veen

Default best magazine?

I used to get Canadian Home Woodworker, Popular Woodworking and many of
those listed in other posts. I now subscribe to Wood but find it to is
getting repetitive so I have opted to join the Woodworkers book club. Mags
are getting to pricey for the one or 2 articles that I might find
interesting. I file old issues and use for reference but it takes a bit of
time to find that plan that "I know was in there" :-) I now buy books that
are about what I am interested in 100% and the bargain bin books cover the
moderate interest subjects.

"jm" wrote in message
Do any of you subscribe to a woodworking magazine? Which one?