Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default McCain

Yes I know.
I consulted in Sandia several times. Had friends in and was in the
other site in Livermore (Mothers family settled that valley)
UC mis-manage money all of the time. They get caught and pay up.

Presidents don't set contracts. The GAO and Congress does.

Anglia Davis smuggled in guns into the federal jail - busted out her lover
and they killed jailers and police. They were in one of the anti-culture
groups in those days. - SDS or the like - I think he was killed in a gun fight.
She is now a university director (or was the last time I heard).

The university said it was 'a long time ago.'

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

John R. Carroll wrote:
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:
If I lived in CA still - I'd be sending letters to the AG asking for
my money back from OBAMA - "University of California $523,120 "

How can a state university give away tax money on a political stance.

This shows how liberal they are - with your money and politics and
morals as well - students and professors and hiring some who they did.
e.g. Ange Davis...

What it shows is that they'd like to continue managing the significant
portion of or natinal research labs that they do.
Places like Lawrence-Livermore and Sandia Labs are examples.

UC is a big business.