Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default Well .........

On Sat, 09 Aug 2008 17:10:20 -0400, Wes wrote:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

It has been a pleasure to participate here and meet people and share ideas
and barbs and jabs. I will probably be coming and going in the near future.
Doctors Monday and Wednesday and after that, I just don't know.

Remember me. I'll always remember you.

Steve, don't start playing your swan song yet. Fight it, what ever it is. Determination
will get you just as far as medicine in many cases.

I'll pray for you tonight,

Wes

In 1948 my Dad broke his right heel in a logging mishap, they gave him
a 10% chance of walking again. Five years latter he didn't even limp.
In1988 I broke my right heel by falling 3 feet off a ladder, "they"
said I might never walk again, but, two years latter, Junior said he
liked it better when I limped because he could keep up to me.
In 2008, you can beat it too!
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada