Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT The Beijing Olympic Opening ceremonies.

All that time, energy, and effort could have been put towards feeding hungry
people.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message

Here's how I described to a brother in an email:

It's been ****ing ostentatious like a mile wide elvis suit, but simply
beautiful and weirdly compelling. It's been giving me the chills.
Totally overdone, overblown, magnificent, amazing, long winded, but I
can't take my eyes away. Two thousand dancers, drummers, doing
impossibly synchronized displays on an LED screen several football fields
wide. Now they're dancing on on an 100' globe, the ones in the
southern hemisphere upside down.