Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY FAQ & Wiki - hosting migration

On Aug 8, 9:21*pm, Grunff wrote:
Hi all,

As some of you will remember, I currently host the DIY FAQ and Wiki. The
server they are currently on needs to undergo some maintenance, and as
such I need to migrate both sites to a new server.

The FAQ is easy - it's small, and takes no time at all.

The Wiki is a monster - the database alone is over 400Mb, plus another
few hundred Mb in image files.

I'd like to get the migration done this weekend. To this end, I request
that no changes are made to the sites (including adding/editing Wiki
content) from tonight until Monday night.

Maybe I'll get some sleep then

NT