Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
jloomis jloomis is offline

Default Door-Before and After

Yes, and to let lite in. This is an older, Ocean side home, that is filled
with antiques, and brass, and clocks, and the owner wanted something like
that.
He is dazzled by that type of architecture.
They have marble, and tile, and, and.......
To me it is too much but I build what is wanted.
jloomis
"Lee Michaels" wrote in message
. ..

"jloomis" wrote in message
This was a strange job.
Fellow wanted a large door in a small opening....
No way.
so, I re-did, made a new door with a brass porthole and installed it.
the new door is #1 fir with brass hinges and brass porthole and mortised
old fashion style door latch......
Not an easy job.
jloomis

Looks nice. Was the porthole for a nautical theme?