Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod[_2_] LRod[_2_] is offline

Default OT Who knew? Oil Springs, ON, struck first oil.

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 12:41:30 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy
wrote:

Where is Thunder Bay?

Northern Ontario..on the West side.

You do realize that was a rhetorical question? Thunderstinkin Bay is
no more in Northern Ontario than Anchorage is Northern Alaska. There's
a WHOLE lot more of both WAY north of both. Even Hearst isn't really
Northern Ontario.

By the way, someone mentioned Cornwall. Reminds me of an old story we
used to tell about Jacksonville, FL, when I was living there. It goes:

some guys in Tampa were talking around the water cooler at work one
day. One of their co-workers, who hadn't been around for a few days
walked up. "Bob, where the hell you been?"

"Well, remember the attitude adjustment session at the tavern last
week?"

"Yeah, you looked like you were cutting one out of the herd, there."

"Yup. Did real good, too. We left the bar, went dancing a little, had
a late dinner, a little vino. Started a little neck nibbling. After a
while, we got a little more intense in the back of a taxi and she
started really getting excited."

"So?"

"She came up for air at one point and said, 'kiss me where it smells'
so I took her to Jacksonville. I just got back."

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.