Posted to rec.woodworking
David G. Nagel[_2_] David G. Nagel[_2_] is offline

Default OT Who knew? Oil Springs, ON, struck first oil.

FrozenNorth wrote:
Robatoy wrote:

On Aug 8, 3:48 pm, Kevin wrote:
Noooo, you big silly, put that Molson down..and pay attention:
Oil Springs is in the Western part of Southern Ontario.
Han knows how that kinda thing works, North Brabant, is in the
Southern part of The Netherlands.
South Dakota is in the Northern US?
You may now continue drinking that Molson....stuff...'cuz beer it
ain't.
Ahhh, gotcha. It's in Westsouth Ontario. All is now clear.

Muskokaly yours,

Kevin

Noooooooooooooooo, because if you go as far West as you can in
Ontario, then you hit the Manitoba border. THEN, if you go South..you
end up near Thunderinglardjesus Bay.
However...if you go South first...and then West, you end up in
Windsor, which is about an hour away from Oil Springs and a helluvalot
closer than Thunderingfarking Bay!

Now, Cornwall.. THAT is Eastern Ontario, boy is it ever...

Hey Rob, good buddy, this is getting silly, as a fellow resident of Southern
Ontario, and as Bob knows we all know each other, Oil Springs is definitely
in the South Western part of Southern Ontario aka Southern Ontario, for
the less anal.
;-)

That's what I said. Western Niagara peninsula, which is in Eastern
Ontario (actually South Central Ontario).

Dave N