Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Denis G. Denis G. is offline

Default Well .........

On Aug 8, 12:57*pm, Don Foreman wrote:
On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 10:06:19 -0700 (PDT), "Denis G."
wrote:

I hope that the docs can find a way to manage the problem that you
have and that you can beat the odds you face. *If it helps to get
distraction, I'm sure that people here will do their best. *Good luck!

I hope your wishes are for SteveB. *I'm clickin' along just fine. Not
exactly "good as new" -- well duh, I ain't exactly new! *I have some
good miles left before me. Had a very enjoyable day yesterday at the
range. *Didn't shoot all that well, but I sure enjoyed 100%. * *

Let's hope that 3 months from now SteveB will be grinnin' too. *

Hi Don,
Oops! Sorry you're right, I did intend my message to go to SteveB,
but I'm glad you're doing well too. Thanks for pointing out my misuse
of Google Groups. I probably need a remedial course in internet
posting. I am flustered with too many new-fangled things and should
have stopped after learning Morse code ....