Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ivan Vegvary Ivan Vegvary is offline

Default Well .........

Best wishes!!!

I know you'll be back

Ivan Vegvary

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message
I have been diagnosed with a very serious condition. The last surgery in
this area was 8.5 hours. This one will involve another open heart. The
outlook is not good.

It has been a pleasure to participate here and meet people and share ideas
and barbs and jabs. I will probably be coming and going in the near
future. Doctors Monday and Wednesday and after that, I just don't know.

Remember me. I'll always remember you.

Steve

--
"...the man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere
critic-the man who actually does the work, even if roughly and