Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman Don Foreman is offline

Default Well .........

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 08:04:09 -0800, "SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas
wrote:

I have been diagnosed with a very serious condition. The last surgery in
this area was 8.5 hours. This one will involve another open heart. The
outlook is not good.

It has been a pleasure to participate here and meet people and share ideas
and barbs and jabs. I will probably be coming and going in the near future.
Doctors Monday and Wednesday and after that, I just don't know.

Remember me. I'll always remember you.

Steve

Not long ago I was told that my risk was 5X to 6X normal because of
the extent of the damage. I asked what my risk was if I didn't have
the surgery. Euphmemistically, it was zero risk: I'd be history
within hours.

Well, hell, that made it a nobrainer, right?

I then figured that I'd had one hell of a good life up to that point;
more could be better but only if it was good. Nobody ever issued any
warranties so I certainly didn't feel cheated.

May the remainder of your life, however long that might be, be
pleasant and enjoyable.