B a r r y B u r k e J r .

Default best magazine?

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 02:58:58 GMT, "jm"
wrote:

Do any of you subscribe to a woodworking magazine? Which one?

I subscribe to "Fine Woodworking" and "Wood".

I pick up "Shop Notes" or "Woodsmith" if something inside interests
me, which is about twice a year.

Although it's not a woodworking magazine in the true sense, I also
like "Fine Homebuilding". FH provides me with many furniture ideas
from pieces I've seen in photos. I've also recently started applying
many of my woodworking skills to the home. Many of my recent projects
have been built-ins, like bookcases, ironing board fold-outs,
cabinetry, and wainscotting.

FWIW, I have yet to be disappointed with a Taunton Publications book
as well. Taunton is the publisher of FWW and FH.

Barry