George

Default Places to buy lumber in the St. Louis area?

Well, there's not one north of Appleton for me, either. But I've got lots
of local sawyers and a drying rack in the garage. Means no walnut, because
I'm too far north, but the selection isn't all that bad.

"Silvan" wrote in message

You know, you people suck. Woodcraft, hardwood dealers out the wazoo...

checked that woodfinder thingie someone posted, and confirmed that there
isn't anything within a 100-mile radius of here.

I've never _seen_ a piece of walnut or cherry that wasn't already made

into
something by someone else. pout