Ramsey

Default best magazine? Hey Charlie Self!!

Fine Woodworking
Fine Homebuilding
American Woodworker
Handyman
Wood
Shop Notes
Wood Smith
Woodworkers Journal
Several others. They are all good one month and then not so good the
next. I would refer you to Mr. Charlie Self. He is a well respected
writer who reads this newsgroup. He probably has better insight than
most. I like the advertisements and all the different articles. For
working, get Shop Notes/Wood SMith and American Woodworker. There will
be many different opinions on this subject I dare say.

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:31:07 -0500, Traves W. Coppock
wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2003 02:58:58 GMT, "jm"
Crawled out of the shop and said. . .:

Do any of you subscribe to a woodworking magazine? Which one?

yes
several
woodsmith, shop notes (altho this one in on the short list of to get
rid of), and Fine WoodWorking