Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Gardner Tom Gardner is offline

Default Part-time machinist update

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
. ..
Tom Gardner wrote:
As he's been working, he's been organizing the tooling, fixturing and
materials to a much more professional degree. His presence has also
spurred the rest of my engineering staff to a higher level of
accomplishment. ...

Look out, he's on his way to taking over. As he becomes more & more
useful, he becomes more & more central to your operation, and you become
more & more dependent upon him. First he'll want raises, then promotions,
then ownership portion. Sooner or later it will be his and you'll be
wondering what the hell happened. VBG

Bob

COOL! I could be fishing, reading, golfing, etc.