Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Part-time machinist update

I never thought I'd be under this kind of pressure! My part-time, after dark
machining faerie left a note on my desk that he was catching up on his list of
stuff to do. I've even bolstered his load with consumable parts that we
constantly break or wear out, rather than just new projects. Now, I have to go
to work earlier and miss "Family Feud" and "JAG" just to stay ahead of Tim. I
have to design stuff as fast as I can; speed is NOT my forte!

As he's been working, he's been organizing the tooling, fixturing and materials
to a much more professional degree. His presence has also spurred the rest of
my engineering staff to a higher level of accomplishment. And most of all, he
says he really enjoys what's he's doing, our cool projects and my "eclectic"
people.

Anybody need any machining done?