Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker DLT Steve Barker DLT is offline

Default Preheating water by running pipes through attic?

Yes, possiblility it will freeze in winter. Where we talkin' 'bout?

"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote in message
My brother-in-law and his wife are planning to retire and build a custom
home with as many energy-saving and eco-friendly features as possible.
Since they're likely to be stuck with HOA rules about exterior appearance,
solar panels on the roof are probably out, but they were wondering about
simply running water pipes through the roof space.

Does this have possibilities?

Perce