Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Say, did anything happen? Nuclear War to begin June 12 2008

Ed Huntress wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Wes wrote:

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

The best way to make traffic a breeze is to have a federal holiday. It
seems to
take a third of the cars off the road. Gov. too big?

Add state and city to it and the roads will be growing grass in the
cracks.

Some already do.

Well, there's a conservative solution to that, Michael: Get some highway
workers to do some volunteer charity work, and clean up the roads.

What does that have to do with grass growing in cracked asphalt? Do
you want them to stop traffic to remove the blades of grass?

Volunteers to clean some sections of highway around here, but most of
it is done by inmates from the county jail. and people too lazy to look
for community service on their own.

The highway workers in Florida are mostly state employees, and the
only thing whey would volunteer to clean up ar the racks at a doughnut
shop.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Notice to all employees:

In our continuing effort to conform to political correctness, we must
insist that all employees call a spade a shovel.

That is all.