Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default AW: Alcohol as cutting fluid?

"e. w." wrote:

What stopped the use was this interesting effect: put tri near the
bright light of
your welders arc, and it develops Phosgen.Thatīs a WW1 chemical weapon
and you dont want it in your workshop.

I think tri chlor getting in the water table might have had some impact on how it is not
restricted. We are just getting approval to remove the carbon filtration units from our
facility that have been treating ground water for many years.

Tap Magic hasn't been the same since the removal though.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller