Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Say, did anything happen? Nuclear War to begin June 12 2008

"Steve W." wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Steve W." wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...
Wes wrote:
"Tom Gardner" wrote:

The best way to make traffic a breeze is to have a federal holiday.
It seems to
take a third of the cars off the road. Gov. too big?
Add state and city to it and the roads will be growing grass in the
cracks.
Some already do.
Well, there's a conservative solution to that, Michael: Get some
highway workers to do some volunteer charity work, and clean up the
roads.

--
Ed Huntress
We already do that. My family has adopted about 4 miles of state

What do I get out of it?
A nice clean section of road that looks like it did when people
actually gave a damn about things.

Aha! So *you're* the one. I heard there was around 4 miles of clean
highway somewhere in New York state, but nobody could remember where it
was. d8-)

Four miles down, a few million to go...

--
Ed Huntress

What REALLY amazed me was that after I had been doing the clean up for a
while, a few others started doing the same along their places. Seems I
started a trend!

--
Steve W.
Near Cooperstown, New York

Yup, that's amazing, all right. I'll have to watch for it the next time I'm
up there.

--
Ed Huntress