Larry Jaques

Default Husqvarna chainsaw

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 10:19:05 -0400, WCD
pixelated:

Leon wrote:
Funny how Husqvarna gets pronounced. Most assume the "u" is a short vowel
when the manufacturer pronounces the "u" as a long vowel.

In Maine they are running ads on the radio to teach us how to pronounce
that word;

"Husk" like in corn,
"Var" like varnish but without the "ish,'
and "Nah", like "Nah, I don't want no other stinkin' chainsaw."

:-)

Now we know!!

In Maine, they'd pronounce it "Husk Vanna" by default.

P.S: My buddy used to own a Husky Trencher. With a new knobby
on the back of his 400, it'd dig a trench as long as it had
gas in the tank and as deep as the seattop. Torquey li'l sum
bish.

-
The advantage of exercising every day is that you die healthier.
http://diversify.com Dynamic Websites, PHP Apps, MySQL databases