Mike S.

Default was: Places to buy lumber in the St. Louis area?

We went up to St. Louis yesterday. We live in Jackon, Mo. just outside of
Cape Girardeau. Anyway went to Woodcraft and picked up the PC 12" Dovetail
jig, brass bushings and some finishing supplies. Got to play around with the
Leigh jig a little while wiping the slobber off my chin. Those guys are
always friendly, helpful and don't laugh at my stupid questions. Then
followed wife around TGMax. We was going to go to Rockler but it was just to
hot so we headed back out of town and stopped at Festus to load up on
slidders (for me, she hates them). Didn't know there were that many from
the rec that lived in St. Louis. Maybe sometime when I head up there several
of us could meet up somewhere for some lunch and some bull.

--
Mike S.

"Scott Brownell" wrote in message
Ben Siders wrote:

Been flipping around the yellow pages and web sites, decided to ask here
as well. Does anybody live in or near the St. Louis (MO) area and have
any recommendations for where to go for woods? Closest place I can find
is in south city and it's a looooong drive from where I live and work
(west county).

Have you tried woodfinder.com?

Scott
up later, the damage remains.