Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default step ladders

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Sam wrote:
Hello,

My step ladder has developed a wobble, so I would like to replace it.
Are all step ladders created equal or are some better than others?

You might find one of these a good buy
http://www.wickes.co.uk/Combination-...530198#reviews

Works as a step ladder, an extension ladder, stair platform etc.

Wickes & B&Q sell them quite cheaply, this site has some gppd pictures of
one in use and a video.
http://www.bpsaccesssolutions.co.uk/...se_Ladder.html

Sam, glad you asked that as I have been meaning to for some time.

TMH, I need to decorate a simple hall,stairs & landing. A three-part
affair (i.e. a few steps, square turn, few steps, square turn, top.
Nothing fancy - ordinary modern-ish house. Do you think this would give
me decent access to the ceiling and upper parts of the walls?

--
Rod

onset.