Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VERY OT - A View Of America

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos showed that Gunner Asch
wrote on Mon, 04 Aug 2008 02:34:43 -0700
in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Now while Ive found it to be a very nice place, spend some quality
time there in the very early 70s on I&I..found the women to be
compliant, frantic in bed and easy on the eyes..

The ones that charge by the hour are usually pretty competent - we
thank you for your personal cotribution to our economy.

Actually..it was freebies. Though I did buy them a bit of beer and
food. At my advanced age, I can truthfuly say Ive never paid for
pussy..least not directly. On the other hand....in a number of
cases..Id have been FAR better off and gotten the job done much
cheaper.

LOL. We all pay ... some how, some way. I was once feeling
disgruntled, and considered "pricing the job done locally" rather than
the hassle of driving the three hours to where she lived. Decided
against it, she wasn't that bad a cook.

pyotr

"Am I not a man? And is not a man stupid? Of course I'm married -
house! wife! children - the full catastrophe!"
Zorba, the Greek, answering the question if he was married.
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed