Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default VERY OT - A View Of America

On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 16:37:08 +1000, "Jeff R."
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 23:13:09 +1000, "Jeff R."

Having said that, I'll go back to lurking.

"To thine own self be true..."

Nup.
One last splutter, then I'll go out.
Promise.

Jeff is one of the rare gun owning Liberals.

I was thinking you were Jeff McCann

Since you are not..all bets are off

He is a regular crossposter.
Sorry about the confusion

Nope.
I'm a "small-'l'-liberal" not a Liberal. As Andrew pointed out, in this
country "Liberal" means conservative, or tory, or winger. (Call it what you
will.)

A lawyer (so you can
imagine what twists and turns and flights of fancy his brain carries)

Nope again. Bush lawyer maybe.
School teacher actually.

Personally..I think the DNC tried to program him, and there was a
glitch in his comm port and he only got partially programmed.

WTF is the DNC?
Aren't they those little sugar-covered chocolates?

No I didn't miss your smileys. I even added one.

Shrug

I'll go along with that.

Gunner

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those
who in times of great moral crisis maintain their neutrality",
John F. Kennedy.

If I believed in hell, I'd go along with that, too.

Bifer now