Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vk3bfa@hotmail.com is offline

Default VERY OT - A View Of America

On Aug 4, 12:36 pm, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 16:58:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Aug 4, 6:12 am, Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 05:26:56 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Aug 3, 8:12 pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 3 Aug 2008 12:34:08 +1000, "Jeff R."
wrote:

Q" Odd..looks a bit like denial on your part to my tired old eyes." I
thought you got new reading glasses a while ago?

They work great at a distance..but I got the wrong perscription for
the bifocal closeup side..they focus starting at 29" and go to about
48" Not a lot of help in doing "work"

Yep, got the same here - useless when your trying to get in close to
something small. I have found the "$2 readers" work ok, but you spin
out if you have to get up and grab something on the other side of the
room. Would really like to get a stereo microscope for the newer
electronic tiny as stuff.....

Mate, it really doesn't matter - I don't expect you to have any
comprehension of any culture beyond your own.

Son...We are not discussing Ozite poltics. If we were...most here
would be yawning or confused. You "subjects" are not a majority
here...shrug..

Yep. Ignorance of the world outside your door is Bliss.....

Local to Oz one assumes? Sorry old sod..Im not in Oz..nor are most
of the posters here.

Yes, we know it too Gunner - thats why we try and avoid any non
American words so as to not confuse you, poor things..

Now while Ive found it to be a very nice place, spend some quality
time there in the very early 70s on I&I..found the women to be
compliant, frantic in bed and easy on the eyes..

The ones that charge by the hour are usually pretty competent - we
thank you for your personal cotribution to our economy.

..there could even
conceivably be a number of "30 Something" Gunners loose in your
country....shrug..one assumes they number among the non drunken, non
spousal abusing mionority of your male population.

Yes, - I have noticed the number of Wingers has increased
markedly....pity about that.

Shrug..probably did the gene pool some good actually.

Well, if you didn't breed in America, it probably has done the world
gene pool some good - ours is big enough to cope with minor
contamination...

Andrew VK3BFA.