Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bob Bob is offline

Default OT - Want to buy Kaypro II computer.

On Aug 3, 1:50*pm, cavelamb himself wrote:
Bob wrote:
Why not just take advantage of one of the myriad microprocessors
designed expressly for control purposes? *Even a Basic Stamp is
perfectly adequate for many uses. *And the code development can be
done on your windows or linux pc. *Advantages are you get support,
modern devices and interfaces, and probably just as cheap as an
antique machine from the dawn of microcomputing.

Bob

I have a lot of old code I wrote years ago.
I'd just like to see it dance again.

Come on, guys, SOMEbody has a Kaypro stashed in a closet somewhere!

--

Richard

(remove the X to email)

Have you tried the Kaypro emulators that are available?

Bob