Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Want to buy Kaypro II computer.

"Tom Gardner" wrote:

I have a couple home-brew Xerox 820 with Z-80, SSSD 8" FDD, 256k daughter board,
linear power supply, running CP/M. Nothing in cases, motherboards were bought
bare and populated with a soldering iron. Bunches of text adventures,
Wordstar, Visi-calc and more. Work fine!

I have an almost finished Xerox 820 that I bought the MB from an add in Micro Cornucopia
many years ago. Before I got it finished the IBM PC came along...

Also have a homebrew 32K mem expansion for my TI99/4a out in the garage.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller