Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT? 150' extension cord

Not mine, I use 5' diameter loops of my SO. Arms get tired just at the
end from hauling it in and holding that much rubber and copper.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/

Pete Keillor wrote:
On Fri, 01 Aug 2008 22:02:59 -0500, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Have two wind ups. Or one long one and a short hand loop/wind up.

Martin H. Eastburn

How big is this reel? If you need a heavier gauge for the length, and
then you want SO for the durability, it's going to take a hell of a
cord winder to hold it.

Pete Keillor