Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Way to go den ...

"Andy Hall" wrote in message news:4894d315@qaanaaq...
On 2008-08-02 22:15:51 +0100, "dennis@home"
said:

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
et...
On 02/08/2008 18:43, dennis@home wrote:

I hope she learns from that!
It was her fault!

I couldn't think of a tactful way of saying it either.

I thought for a good few seconds and decided that tack would be wasted on
TMH.
He probably thinks its good driving to run pets down.
I wonder if it was excess speed or just plain stupidity?

Would you still have the same opinion had it been you that had been the
patient in cardiac arrest with a few minutes before permanent brain damage
would have set in?

Ah....

Because the stupid ambulance driver had to stop for the accident they caused
as in this case?

Ah....

Maybe you will read the posts before making a fool of yourself next time?