Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Way to go den ...

dennis@home wrote:
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
et...
On 02/08/2008 18:43, dennis@home wrote:

I hope she learns from that!
It was her fault!

I couldn't think of a tactful way of saying it either.

I thought for a good few seconds and decided that tack would be
wasted on TMH.

It would be Dennis, I'm not a horse.

He probably thinks its good driving to run pets down.
I wonder if it was excess speed or just plain stupidity?

Prabably stupidity Dennis. London Ambulance deliberately recruit stupid
people, then train them extensively to become even more stupid.

Wouldn't have been excess speed, no reason to go fast with a critical
cardiac arrest patient in the back, all the time in the world.

Out of your head on glue again Dennis?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk