Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default 3D step 1 - Vanity With Doors and Drawers 1.pdf

"Jim Hall" wrote in message
Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I've downloaded Sketchup a couple times
and it always starts off telling me I have "..480 minutes left in the
evaluation". I'm assuming after the evaluation period you have to pony

up
to the counter with $500.

Download the free version, not the "pro" version. What I have been able to
glean about the SU marketing methodology, there is no difference in
"functionality" between the two, with the exception that the "pro" version
has additional export/presentation features for those who would use it for
presentation to clients on a more polished scale than your basic
woodworker/furniture/cabinetmaker.

That said, I'm quite comfortable with the fact that if my assumption above
is not correct to the minutest degree, that fact will be pounced upon
rigorously, and at lightspeed.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08