Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Billy Pilgrim[_2_] Billy Pilgrim[_2_] is offline

Default Painting exterior stucco spray or roll?

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Billy Pilgrim" wrote:

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article
,
"Billy Pilgrim" wrote:

Any case good luck. and thanks for being civil.

Huh? Did you find jesus overnight? First it was a string of profanity
and hostility, now you're saying "don't get riled" to others, and
talking about civility?

I know some of us have a short attention span, but your new clothes
don't fit quite right just yet, Billy Bob. Even on usenet, redemption
takes longer than fifteen minutes.

He was civil. The others are flamers who just wanted to put their flame
suits on . That includes any idiot that *jumps* into a flame fight. Get
it
asshole?

Oh, I don't have to "go back and read," Billy Bob. I did read. And I do
remember. Everyone who disagrees, doubts, or questions you is a ****ing
asshole idiot. If there's been a flamer in these stucco threads, it's
you, in spades. "Get it?"

if u dish it out u better be able to take it. :-)