Posted to uk.rec.cars.maintenance,uk.d-i-y

Default 12V car cig lighter adapters - safe?

In article ,
Graham wrote:
I'd like to test you in practice sitting at a work bench with a
soldering iron at the ready and see who could come up with the first
working design of say a 10dB audio preamp, a 30MHz oscillator and phase
locked loop logic and lets say a 5 watt audio amp. I bet you couldn't
even draw a common emitter preamp off the top of your head without
looking for the info or grabbing an op amp. Prove me wrong. Tell my
roughly how to go about designing the phase locked loop logic. Its very
easy. Just the basics. Go on...

I wouldn't bet on it. ;-)

--
*What do little birdies see when they get knocked unconscious? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.