Posted to sci.electronics.repair
n cook n cook is offline

Default Source of small pot knobs - UK ?

Eeyore wrote in message

N Cook wrote:

The small ones found on audio mixers , especially for the small slplined
shaft ones of about 4.6mm.

Most are proprietary I'm afraid. You could look at what Sifam have to

offer.

Graham

I get the impression proprietary. Yes, these look the sort of ones
http://www.sifam.com/knobsSelector.a...=Knobs_Push_On
No specific mention of the few random ones I clicked on , for 4.6mm spline
shafts but certainly some for 4mm , presumably round or D, so promising

Of the thousands of salvaged knobs I've collected over the years not a
single one for 4.6mm . Unfortunately all mixers that come my way for repair,
get returned, and no scrappers.

--
Diverse Devices, Southampton, England