Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Painting exterior stucco spray or roll?

Billy Pilgrim wrote:

Look above at my response above and these links. I'm tired of
bickering.

Don't give up now, Billy Boy...you are on the verge of becoming a HERO!
Continue your crusade...convince the millions of US homeowners that live in
CB houses covered with painted stucco that they screwed up big
time...educate the builders that are churning out this stupidity even as we
speak. (Maybe talk to a lawyer about a class action suit against the
builders. Toss in the building departments that permit this perfidy too).

And when you finish the US, learn Spanish and carry your crusade to Mexico,
Central America and South of America where there are 10s of millions more -
virtually ALL houses - of those painted abominations . By the time you
finish there, China will be rich enough to have started stuccoing and will
have painted THEIR houses and buildings so study Mandarin at night while you
are saving the Hispanic world.

No, don't stop, continue - you have found your life's work. Once you become
an adult.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...