Posted to rec.woodworking
Ken[_10_] Ken[_10_] is offline

Default Plywood from China and other crap from China

I'd push an AMERICAN vehicle, before I'd buy Foreign CRAP, that goes for
anything. I have a lot of old tools because of this Motto. Support your
economy , and it will support you,

Pet Peeve, Honda with bumper sticker SUPPORT your Troops,

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
evodawg wrote:
evodawg wrote:

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , "Ken"
wrote:
It means a lot of lost jobs, because of all the Jap cars
when will we wake up, buy AMERICAN. We've already lost the
electronics, next will be the Automotive, WAKE UP
AMERICA!!!!!!!!

Back in the 1970s, I used to see a lot of cars with bumper
stickers
saying "Buy What America Builds." They didn't understand then, any
more than you do
now. The U.S. auto makers went into the toilet because it took
them
-- and the UAW -- twenty years to get the message that they needed
to *build* what America *buys*.

Yes, and between then and now they've made these ridiculous pension
deals with the UAW. That's already dealing a death blow to the US
Auto Manufactures. I just don't like the fact you can't even go
into
a hardware store and buy a decent SCREW!!! What is this world
coming to???????

Or anything else for that matter.

I don't know what is is with you people that you can't find decent
products. Maybe if you worried more about function and less about
place of manufacture you'd be happier.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)