Posted to alt.home.repair
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default What is wrong with this picture?

metspitzer wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:44:44 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

metspitzer wrote:
On 31 Jul 2008 02:48:55 GMT, "Mr.Spock"
wrote:

metspitzer wrote in
:

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Can't tell.
Is he going up or down?

He has a folding ladder standing at a 5 degree angle.
I am surprised he has made that many steps.

How did you determine the angle?

--

You look at the equal and opposite angle the top of the ladder makes
with the wall. I screen captured the photo from the Rosetta Stone.

The picture had to be staged. I don't think he would be able to
take
another step without flipping the ladder.

And how did you determine this "equal and opposite angle", considering
that the photo was shot from behind the ladder and not from the side?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)