Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What is wrong with this picture?

On Jul 30, 4:32*pm, metspitzer wrote:
http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

In what way, the photo or situation. Looks like a poor quality cell
phone photo
Posted to alt.home.repair

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png
Posted to alt.home.repair

I would open that ladder up rather than leaning it ...

Posted to alt.home.repair

"metspitzer" wrote in message
http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

The guy has a sweatshirt on and it's summertime

Posted to alt.home.repair

well for one thing, it's out of focus.....

"metspitzer" wrote in message
http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Posted to alt.home.repair

The guy on the ladder is an undocumented worker - he's paid daily, in cash,
thus avoiding any income taxes, and his employer is avoiding employment
taxes. Because he speaks little English, his children require that the
(free) public schools to hire additional bi-lingual teachers, and they have
to purchase Spanish textbooks. His wife is pregnant, and soon, with a new
auto-citizen as part of the family brood, a social outcry would result if
the family of illegals were to be deported.

Just outside the edge of the picture are several Americans waiting for the
guy to fall off the ladder so that they might get a job that's been sold to
the lowest bidder - an illegal bidder.

The house actually belongs to Nancy Pelosi, and if you look closely you'll
see that she's offering the guest worker a cool drink with her right hand,
and giving the citizens that pay her salary the finger with her left hand.

Just outside the work site, Ted Stevens (from Alaska) is offering all US
illegals jobs in Alaska, with plenty of work to be done on his many
properties if the public sector can't absorb them all with make work jobs.

"Steve Barker DLT" wrote in message
well for one thing, it's out of focus.....

"metspitzer" wrote in message
http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 31 Jul 2008 02:48:55 GMT, "Mr.Spock" wrote:

metspitzer wrote in
:

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Can't tell.
Is he going up or down?

He has a folding ladder standing at a 5 degree angle.
I am surprised he has made that many steps.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Jul 30, 11:08*pm, metspitzer wrote:
On 31 Jul 2008 02:48:55 GMT, "Mr.Spock" wrote:

metspitzer wrote in
:

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Can't tell.
Is he going up or down?

He has a folding ladder standing at a 5 degree angle.
I am surprised he has made that many steps.

If you look at the left side of the ladder and use the fence holes to
figure angle and go straight up you will see he is very safe, the
right side is an illusion of no angle, its the photographers position
to the ladder.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Casual observer" wrote in
:

[...]

LOL!

But you missed that he is on disability but working, his watch is off by
17 minutes and has unmatched sox on..
Posted to alt.home.repair

metspitzer wrote:
On 31 Jul 2008 02:48:55 GMT, "Mr.Spock"
wrote:

metspitzer wrote in
:

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Can't tell.
Is he going up or down?

He has a folding ladder standing at a 5 degree angle.
I am surprised he has made that many steps.

How did you determine the angle?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to alt.home.repair

metspitzer wrote:
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 06:44:44 -0400, "J. Clarke"
wrote:

metspitzer wrote:
On 31 Jul 2008 02:48:55 GMT, "Mr.Spock"
wrote:

metspitzer wrote in
:

--

You look at the equal and opposite angle the top of the ladder makes
with the wall. I screen captured the photo from the Rosetta Stone.

The picture had to be staged. I don't think he would be able to
take
another step without flipping the ladder.

And how did you determine this "equal and opposite angle", considering
that the photo was shot from behind the ladder and not from the side?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

metspitzer wrote:
On 31 Jul 2008 02:48:55 GMT, "Mr.Spock"
wrote:

metspitzer wrote in
:

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Can't tell.
Is he going up or down?

He has a folding ladder standing at a 5 degree angle.
I am surprised he has made that many steps.

How did you determine the angle?

--

You look at the equal and opposite angle the top of the ladder makes
with the wall. I screen captured the photo from the Rosetta Stone.

The picture had to be staged. I don't think he would be able to take
another step without flipping the ladder.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:32:19 -0500, metspitzer
wrote:

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

The guy is a rookie at OSHA?

Ladder on top of scaffolding?
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
says...

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

I'd say he has the ladder backwards.

--
Mac D

Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

wrote:
metspitzer wrote:
On 31 Jul 2008 02:48:55 GMT, "Mr.Spock"
wrote:

metspitzer wrote in
:

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

Can't tell.
Is he going up or down?

He has a folding ladder standing at a 5 degree angle.
I am surprised he has made that many steps.

How did you determine the angle?

--

You look at the equal and opposite angle the top of the ladder makes
with the wall. *I screen captured the photo from the Rosetta Stone.

The picture had to be staged. *I don't think he would be able to take
another step without flipping the ladder.- Hide quoted text -

Naw, you're wrong. Look at the extension of his arms vs the position
of his feet. A perfectly nornal body angle for climbing a ladder.

KC
Posted to alt.home.repair

MacD wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

I'd say he has the ladder backwards.

Nah, the image is flipped.

Posted to alt.home.repair

[snip]

and has unmatched sox on..

And what's wrong with that last thing is the weird idea that TWO
SEPERATE THINGS need to look identical.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov
Posted to alt.home.repair
a a is offline

Mark Lloyd wrote:
[snip]

and has unmatched sox on..

And what's wrong with that last thing is the weird idea that TWO
SEPERATE THINGS need to look identical.

You must have one Hell of an ugly face...

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mark Lloyd wrote in
:

[snip]

and has unmatched sox on..

And what's wrong with that last thing is the weird idea that TWO
SEPERATE THINGS need to look identical.

Guess so. Heard many a women say their rack sides are not the same.

Gotta go run and check my nads...

Posted to alt.home.repair
Lou Lou is offline

The ladder leaning instead of open,
No hard hat,
The plywood he is about to nail up will put
him at such an angle he will end up on his back,
He has tennis shoes instead of work boots,
For some reason the drywall is taped before the
area is closed up,
Yes, he's heading up the ladder not down, look at his head.
Lou

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
MacD wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

I'd say he has the ladder backwards.

Nah, the image is flipped.

It looks like hes has one leg of the ladder shimmed up with a sandwich

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Mike" wrote in message
. ..

"HeyBub" wrote in message
MacD wrote:
In article ,
says...

http://i33.tinypic.com/28me0qb.png

I'd say he has the ladder backwards.

Nah, the image is flipped.

It looks like hes has one leg of the ladder shimmed up with a sandwich

"A" frame ladder most be opened to use . In this picture the person
should
use an extension ladder.