Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default OT-Taxpayer Surprise #2

On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 04:38:28 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

Ready to move
back to Michigan yet? Not like we don't have our own
problems, but we can still shoot lead bullets (knock on
wood).

Ive considered it..but when I hear Michigan ads on the local LA radio
stations begging California businesses to move to Michigan...I wonder
just how I could make a living. Not that Id mind relearning how to
ski.....

Work? Making a living? Now you have to go and complicate
things

There are jobs around if people really want to show up on
time, do some real work and figure out their own health care
plan.

Tom Gardner's standing offer would be really hard to beat
though...

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b