D K Woods

Default Why does Gorilla glue suck?

The Difference is, that I don't carry on a conversation with the idgets with
the bumper sticker, and don't have any chance to voice my counter points. I
might converse with you, and would like to do so, without wanting to spout
off.

Don't feel like I was picking on just you. There are many others, but I
usually bite my tounge, and save giving a piece of mind. Problem is, I
don't like holding back.

I had never meant for my signature to inspire conversation, either. It was
just supposed to be there, innocently lurking below my name. Perhaps to be
read, mostly to be ignored. Never to be its own thread....

I couldn't agree more, that the conversation here should be about
woodworking. I am really wishing I hadn't chosen what turned out to be
such a volatile signature.

david
--
It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have
learned English -- up to 50 words used in correct context -- no human being