Morgans

Default Why does Gorilla glue suck?

Why do so many people feel the need to add political or religious

signatures
to their posts? This could be a place where everyone can talk about
woodworking, without someone else's baggage making them mad.

Just a thought.

I guess you could also ask why people have political or religious
statements on bumper stickers. Driving, after all, are supposed to be
about going from one location to another without someone else's baggage
making them mad....

The Difference is, that I don't carry on a conversation with the idgets with
the bumper sticker, and don't have any chance to voice my counter points. I
might converse with you, and would like to do so, without wanting to spout
off.

Don't feel like I was picking on just you. There are many others, but I
usually bite my tounge, and save giving a piece of mind. Problem is, I
don't like holding back.

--
Jim in NC--