Ben Siders

Default Why does Gorilla glue suck?

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:59:46 +0000, Neil Woods wrote:

"D K Woods" wrote in message

It is of interest to note that while some dolphins are reported to have
learned English -- up to 50 words used in correct context -- no human

being
has been reported to have learned dolphinese.
-- Carl Sagan

And that is a very nifty quote to use as your .sig. I'm gonna save it!

Also interesting to note that humans aren't caught in fishing nets
deployed my the dolphins and served in casserole along tuna and cheese,
nor subjugated by dolphins are taught to react to verbal signals. My dog
knows about 12 words of English. Guide dogs for the blind often know
German. So what?