Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Tom Watson Tom Watson is offline

Default 3D step 1 - Vanity With Doors and Drawers 1.pdf - 45291.pdf (0/1)

On Wed, 30 Jul 2008 07:34:47 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

That said, I find myself becoming more evangelical about SU every time I do
something with it.

The Hettich pro website makes pre made 3D objects available in various
file formats.

The attachment shows a drawing of the Inventor object.

I don't know if you're into that sort of thing but you might want to
see if there is something that you can import directly into Sketchup.

http://www.hettich.com/en/carpenter/832.php

Regards, Tom.

Thos. J. Watson - Cabinetmaker
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/