Gunner

Default OT- John Kerry Co Sponsors Gun Ban S1431

On Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:00:39 -0700, "Joel Corwith"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 15:08:21 -0700, "Joel Corwith"
wrote:

Wouldn't it be easier to just dump the worthless constitution at this

point?

Joel. phx

Dump it? Gods no. Simply return to it.

Dump it. Then we could get the government to do something about all the
evil off-topic posts.

Thats what filters are for you if dont like them.

Joel. phx

And there's all that treasonous talk on this group against the government to
be dealt with.

Talk against the government was not only permitted by the Founders,
but encouraged.

Gunner

Gunner

"jim rozen" wrote in message

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by
the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked
out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman
Liebmann