Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Source of compresed air

On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:25:27 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:51:31 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, "Ed
Huntress" quickly quoth:

snip

Speaking of ricochets, I'm reading Richard Feldman's _Ricochet:
Confessions
of a Gun Lobbyist_ right now. It's recommended reading for all NRA
members.

Sheesh. I must have stood less than 5 feet from him at the anti-anti-AR
rally in Trenton a decade and a half ago. I wish I'd known who he was
then.

Can you give us a better idea of what is it about? I know how titles
can be misleading, _The Syntax of Sex_ being the best one I can think
of right now. (No, I haven't had a chance to even open the cover yet,
but plan on enjoying Crystal's _How Language Works_ fairly soon.)
Is he pro- or con-NRA?

Here, read an excerpt and decide. This actually is the first chapter:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...oryId=16324652

Oh, I think I had read that excerpt before, probably on Amazon.
Is the rest of the book as tense as the first chapter?

Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)